2. Wares and furniture
If some of the current wares are old, ugly, or just nasty, it is a great time to change them to match the new design. Replacing them helps to give an even fresher look to the place. Some of these could include:
– Showers may vary from $700 to $1,600 for an acrylic shower box, and from $1,200 to $3,200 for a custom shower. If you are thinking of a glass door as well, this could go anywhere between $800 to $2,000.
– Toilet and accessories start at $200.
– Baths can be found in the market from $300, all the way up to $10,000.
– Vanities are as accessible as $500 to over $3,000 for a high-end one.
– Basic taps are in the range of $50 to $300, while designer-brands could go up to $2,000.
– Mirrors are no longer just mirrors. Options are also varied, going from $200 for a simple design, to a $1,000 one with cool integrated gadgets and elements like infrared heater, lighting and defog.